- A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in alphabetical order
- An associative array (also associative container, map, mapping, dictionary, finite map, and in query-processing an index or index file) is an abstract data type composed of a collection of unique keys and a collection of values, where each key is associated with one value (or set of values).
- A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words in a different language
- a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
- A dictionary, also referred to as a lexicon, wordbook, or vocabulary, is a collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed alphabetically, with usage information, definitions, etymologies, phonetics, pronunciations, and other information;Webster’s New World College Dictionary
- the Semitic language of the Arabs; spoken in a variety of dialects
- relating to or characteristic of Arabs; “Arabic languages”
- The Semitic language of the Arabs, spoken by some 150 million people throughout the Middle East and North Africa
- (arab) a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- Urdu was an experimental pop music group that formed in California, USA in 1983. It was a trio consisting of ambient musician and multi-instrumentalist Robert Rich, guitarist Rick Davies and bassist Andrew McGowan.
- A form of Hindustani written in Persian script, with many loanwords from Persian and Arabic. It is an official language of Pakistan and is widely used in India and elsewhere
- Urdu (Urdu: ????) is the national language and one of the two official languages of Pakistan (the other being English), and one of 22 scheduled languages of India, as an official language of five Indian states.
- the official literary language of Pakistan, closely related to Hindi; widely used in India (mostly by Moslems); written in Arabic script
arabic to urdu dictionary – Ibn Seerin's
18 Volumes of Oxford English Dictionary
Books -1,10,000. Journals and periodicals 82000 and about 3000 hand written books.
Languages Urdu 50,000, English 21000, Persian 165000, Arabic 13500, saraiki/Punjabi 6000, Sidhi, Pushto, Balouchi and other 1000, spranto 5000 ( Numbers as in 2003)
Holy Quran Libray has Holy Quran in 30 languages of world. Many handwritten and different unique types.
Topics. Reference 7000, Philosophy and other 6500, Religion 38500, Social sciences 5000, Linguist 4000, Science and technology 1500, Art 2500, Agriculture 3000, Urdu and English Literature 23000, Autobiography 8000, History 12000, journals 82000, and mixed 3200 (As in2003)
Many well known writers and poets and other philanthropists have donated books to library. It does not accept Govt. donations.
It is reference library and does not issue books. However they provide residence to out station scholars and researchers. It has recently shifted to new building which comprises 25 rooms. And Librarian appointed
It is open to Public in morning hours (except Govt. holidays)
Tel: 0092-67-3430786, 0092-67-3430430
(Information from brochure provided by Library)
It has first edition of “Readers Digest” Published in 1921 and Britannica encyclopedia and book of year and antique English Literature books and many other rare books.
ONE MUST SEE IT.
arabic to urdu dictionary